Rambling Dittle Dattle

    Here’s a video of my next project! 

    Warning…..  lots of…… um’s, and’s, and so’s!!! 

    LOL.

     

    Have you ever read the book, “If You Take A Mouse To the Movies”? 

    That is how this project is starting out.  I want to paint the loft at the top of our stairs but  first I have to take care of a water spot on the ceiling, and if I’m going to paint the ceiling (which also leads into the foyer and down the halls), then I might as well have the foyer and hallways painted too, and if I’m going to paint the foyer then I might as well add molding, if I’m going to add molding then I might as well add those outlets that I always wanted!  Do you see my point?!?!? 

    clip-art

    Don’t even ask about the colors I have on my walls!  These were all chosen years ago when I was much younger and naive.  Hopefully I’ve grown some and will choose more wisely this time around.  I should have cleaned out the old classroom first before making the video.  So please excuse the mess.  It’s become a catch-all for my tools and paint supplies, making it easy to work on my son’s bedroom, that is just around the corner. clip-art

    I have since met with a painter and received an estimate.  It was fair but it’s still a big chunk of money!  Well the Hubby suggested that we do the painting ourselves.  I vowed after the last time that I would never again climb on scaffolding and walk across a plank 20 plus feet in the air!   Never say never. Right?  We haven’t made a final decision as to whether we will tackle the painting ourselves.  I have a little while to decide since I have a few other things that need to come first……like adding a few outlets and molding. 

    Have a great weekend.  Only a few more days to enter the Elements Interior Giveaway!!  See everyone back here Sunday night for the “Amaze Me Monday” blog partyOpen-mouthed smile

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews