Amaze Me Monday #16

    Here we are again! 

    Another weekend gone…..but what a beautiful sunny weekend we had here!   The Hubs and my oldest son were gone all weekend racing.  So needless to say, it was quiet around the house.  I managed to work on the projects that I had still unfinished from last week, yet two are still not completed!  Yes, as my dad would say, “They are kickin’ my butt”

    clip-art

    Jenny from Evolution of Style hit another home run with this cute Paneled Headboard

    I’m lovin’ this Plaque Picture Display by A Glimpse Inside.

    Whip up some yummy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream with While He Was Napping.

    Natalie over at A Turtle’s Life for Me combined some of my favorite loves (vinyl, Cricut, & MDF) to design this lovely DIY Plaque

    Isn’t this French Cottage Bedroom just this dreamiest?  Thanks French Country Cottage for sharing.

    With my boys’ riding dirt bikes, I thought this Bike Chain Necklace would be really fun to own.  How fun would it be to add their racing numbers to the center!

    Lauren from West Furniture Revival shows how she constructed her own Ballard King and Queen Pillows!

     

    Please link YOUR projects, crafts, decorating, tutorial, and giveaways!!!

    To Link up:

    1. Copy and past the web address of the specific blog post, NOT to your blog home page.
    2. Add a title.
    3. Choose a photograph.
    4. Grab the button below and add it to your post or sidebar.
    5. Please visit a few other links and leave a sweet comment.

    Dittle Dattle

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews