Just a few little words…

    I want to start by thanking everyone for their wonderful comments.  You have spoiled me with your kindness.  Ya’ll are just too sweet!!!  So from the bottom of my heart~ THANK YOU!

    I have been working on projects…. some completed, some waiting on the paint to dry, and others….well, I’m still scratching my head.  LOL  I promise to have something to show soon.

    Lastly,  you guys are killing me with your awesomeness!!!  This weeks blog party is AMAZING!  I’m lovin’ everything I see.  With the hubby gone, I don’t sleep well.  (anyone relate?)  By Sunday night, I crashed hard…. I watched a movie and was in bed by 9:00!!  Then up at 2:30 wide awake when my husband and son got home.  Anyways, we jumped right into school this morning and I haven’t logged into the computer until now…..  I just wanted to let each of you know how AMAZING I think you are!  Thanks you Be right back

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews