Chicken Wire Rooster Art

    Everyone has a project or two that they completed pre-Blogging days!  Some of those projects never had the chance to see their names in big lights.

    That is until NOW!  A new party is being launched today.

    I’ll be join in on the fun with this oldie but goodie.

    Pair-of-chicken-wire-roaster-art

     

    Okay… It was tough to decide which pre-blogging project that I would show you but this one came to mind first, so here it is.

    Chicken-Wire-Rooster-Art

    Chicken-Wire-Rooster-Art2

    I bought a set of rooster prints from allposters.com

    Chicken-wire-matting

    Cut a mat to fit and wrapped it with chicken wire.

    Pair-of-chicken-wire-roaster-art-2

    I had my dad make some custom frames.  These days I would have made the frame myself.   I’ve come a long way with the help of my Dad.   Thanks Dad.

    Hope you enjoyed an oldie but goodie!

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews