Amaze Me Monday #17

    Hello my friends!

    I’ve been working some pretty long hours this weekend. (like 18 hours long!) In fact, I’m writing this post on Saturday night because I won’t be home in time to start tonight’s party.  What I’m doin’???? I am working the NCAA Final Four Charlotte, NC regional basketball tournament.   It’s fun and fast pace but when I get into those last few hours my brain becomes fried!   And later this week I have to work the Prince concert, which will be another very long work day!

    I will be taking a few days off from blogging {mostly to catch up on my much needed beauty sleep, oh, and maybe finish those stinkin’ taxes!}.   Don’t worry it won’t be for long and you can always count on “Amaze Me Monday” blog party.  Thanks for understanding.

    clip-art

    There is so many wonderful ideas, projects, and crafts from last weeks party.  It’s worth your time revisit!  Amaze Me Monday #16

    You know how much I love my Cricut Expression and if you just got one or even thinking you might need one, Auntie Lolo Crafts is sharing a Cricut 101 Series!

    We all know that bloggers are a wealth of  information!  Rita from May Days shares how to control the mess with a Blog Basket

    How charming!!!  Forever Decorating  shows how to have Fun with Feed Sacks

    Check out this fantastic highboy transformation by Richmond Thrifter.

    Emily from Nest Nesting Nested shares all that you wanted to know about moldings!

    Do you ever see a project and wish you thought of it?  Well, this is mine… 

    Vivienne at The V Spot shares how to make those ugly plastic eggs into a beautiful Faux Robin’s eggs.   Brilliant!

    Debbie-Dabble shares not one but Two Easter Trees!  Adorable.

    Rustic Renditions knocks of Pier 1 decorative plate and saves huge!

    Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

    Dittle Dattle

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews