Amaze Me Monday #18

    Good Evening!

    Thank you for being patient with me as I take a little time off from blogging.  Trust me when I say that I’m not relaxing with my feet up.  Oh no…. I’ve been working some really long hours.  Today is I’ve spent the entire day fixing my computer from a virus that has completely corrupted my hard drive.  Not my ideal way to spend a Sunday afternoon. 

    I need to send out an apology as well for not returning any emails this week.  The virus took over my computer a few days ago but today was the first time I have been able to set down and deal with the mess.  I hope this week goes smoothly and I’ll be able to get back to everyone and hop around to say “hello”.  Hope you have had a productive week/weekend and I can’t wait to see what everyone has been up to!

    PS.  I will be doing the features from “Amaze Me Monday #17” tomorrow.

    Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

    Dittle Dattle

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews