Another Fabulous Award!

     

    I was given “The Versatile Blogger” award by Julie @ It’s Sew Stinkin’ Cute but before I could post this award, the sweetest blogger around, Cindy @ Creations by Cindy awarded to me again!

    Thank you Julie and Cindy.  I love my new award!!!

    7 things about me:

    1. I have been together with my husband since I was 13 years old!
    2. I have 3 children {age 15, 14, and 10} that I get to home-school.
    3. My New Years resolution for 2010 is to give up all sodas!
    4. My biggest pet-peeve is hair on a soap bar.  {we have his & her soaps}
    5. I’m a Yankee.  Born and raised in Upstate New York. {moved to the south when I was 19}
    6. I love chocolate and peanut butter and if there together… all the better! 
    7.  

     

    *** I’m sitting here trying to think of #7 when a comment comes in from Whitney @ Life’s A Highway Surrounded By Corn presented me the “the Versatile Blogger” award!  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.   Julie, Cindy and Whitney ~ you three ladies have made my day and my week!

    I’m leaving #7 blank because honestly I can’t think of anything interesting to tell you about myself.  Folks, I’m really not that interesting. 

    But if you there’s something you want to know…. ask away! {I’ll answer as long as it’s not toooo personal}

     

    Hugs and Kisses,

    Carrie

     

     

     

     


Blog Archive

Total Pageviews