Fabulous Finds

     

    I have a four projects in the works right now!  All of them are on hold for one or more reasons.   I’m trying to be patient but it is sooooo hard.

    In the mean time, I thought I share with you some of my fab fines.

    {Thrifty Finds}

    IMG_2886

    Look at all these cute Laura Ashley Fabrics!! All from the thrift store!

    {only .25cents each}

    IMG_2881

    They each measure 25”x25”

    BONUS: There is a tag claiming to have a soil & stain release finish!  Whoo Hooo… you gotta love that!

    IMG_2883

     

    Ohhhh and check this out…..

    {also from the thrift store}

    IMG_2888

    $3.00 for this huge massive roll of brown craft paper.

    What would you do with it?

    IMG_2889

    I’m thinking this is going to be great for gift wrapping.  How versatile this one paper will be!!!! 

    • Wedding Wrap ~ Just add a wide white satin ribbon and bow
    • Child’s Birthday Wrap ~ Colorful rubber stamp motifs
    • Christmas Wrap ~ Fresh greenery, pine cones, and twine
    • Graduation Wrap ~ Cool school stickers
    • Valentine’s Day Wrap ~ White paper dollies and red velvet ribbon

    I’ll also use it on messy glue/spray paint projects and to create patterns!!!

    Now I need one of these stands

    BROWNDISP_JPG

    {Fabric Store}

    The fabric store had upholstered fabrics for 50% off!  I got over a yard of each all for $12. 

    I have a few ideas in mind.

    IMG_2899 

    From my Home to Yours,

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews