Shopping at the CSN Store

    Remember the Gift Certificate to CSN Stores that I won last week from Jessica at Vanilla Bean

    To keep everyone up-to-date, I made my  decision on Tuesday and received it Thursday!!!!  Yeah your reading that right….only two days to process and ship!!!

    You gotta love that :D

    Its was a bit over whelming look around the CSN Store.  In fact last Saturday night I was up to one in the morning browsing the website.  There is so much inventory to look at! 

    I put these in my shopping cart first:

    Spring-Step-Kaylee-in-Red cute…cute…cute….

    But then the practical mom side of me decided on this:

    IMG_2900

    This has been on my need-to-buy list for a long long time.

    My current one is  “Avocado Green”!  I’m not kidding…. I’m too embarrassed to show you an actual picture.  Although with all the retro products coming back, I could be in style and not even know it.   I’m pretty sure it once belonged to my mother {possibly my grandmother}

    IMG_2902

    It came with a spatula, whisk, and two beaters. 

    LCD display 

    IMG_2907

    And the best part is…..{look kids}…… No more lumpy pancakes! 

    I am so happy at my new little toy.  I have retired the old avocado green beast.   

    IMG_2910

    I’m so sorry that I haven’t had any FINISHED projects to show this week.  {I do have plenty on UNFINISHED projects ha ha}  I’m hope to wrap up a few projects for next week.

    In the mean time, {right after I finish my Buttermilk Pancakes breakfast} I heading to the beach for a nice long Memorial Day weekend with my family.    I hope everyone has a glorious Memorial weekend! 

     

    Happy Memorial Day,

    Carrie

     

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews