Quick Find

    Have you ever been all over three counties in search of something? 

    Want to know the quickest way to find it?

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    {STOP}

    Stop_Sign

     

     

     

     

     

    {LOOKING}

    magnifying-glass

    Seriously

    So many times I have looked all over God’s creation trying to find that one thingamabob that you need to make your project perfect.  You know, the mad dash in and out of a store looking only for that one and only whatchamacallit.   

    My latest example:

    Remember this project HERE.

    This was not the rod I envisioned.  I settled after a long hard search. {waving white flag}

    IMG_1412_thumb[1]

    This is the one I saw in my mind’s eye!!!  {Sing with me… Oh Happy Dayyyyyy}

    IMG_2786

    How did I find it?  I walked in to a little discount store on my search for another whosamadinger and “the one” caught my eye. 

    Now my first reaction :    

    “Are you kidding me?  Here of all places.  Less than 2 miles from my house.”

    The second reaction:

    “Oh my lucky stars!!!!! I’ve got to grab this fast and make the switch-a-roo!!!!…….{half way across the parking lot}……what did I come here looking for?”

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews