Wedding Gift

    As I mentioned, I not only had a baby shower to go to this past weekend but I also had a wedding to attend. 

    The bride-to-be loves monograms.  I know this because I rode in her car a few months ago and spotted several monograms.

    {three monogrammed handbags in the back seat and a monogram decal on the car window} Edit: the wedding decorations had monograms everywhere.  Even the topper on the cake was a monogram! 

    I knew I had to create a monogrammed gift for her home.

    Edit:  Let me explain the date ~ The bride and groom had a small wedding before the groom left for military service.  This past weekend they were able to renew their vows and celebrate with family and friends.

    IMG_0901

    Just a simple wooden plaque spray painted black and a stenciled letter “K” cut on the Cricut machine painted with silver craft paint.  The stenciled letter could have been done on the computer with any font of your choice.   

    IMG_0908

    The silver paint was a little over whelming and I knew I had to calm it down.  Sand paper to the rescue!!!  A little distressing over the “K” and on the edges.   Much much better :D

    IMG_0903

    Simply applied white vinyl letter on top.  Done. 

    This plate holder I used to photograph is mine and is too large for this plaque.  I purchased a different one but forgot to photograph it but it’s similar to the Anniversary one I did in March.

    Plus, one small gift  ~  a Paula Deen candle “Creme Brulee”.  I haven’t  tried this candle scent yet but I love the container it comes in. 

    IMG_2691

    More vinyl and little ribbon to add some color.

    {Wrap It Up}

    image

    image

        My daughter and I at the wedding.

    Darn wind…messing with our hair.

    Dittle Dattle

    Linking to these parties:

     

    Love Always,

    Carrie

     

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews