An Impromptu Tea Party...Mad Hatter Style

    This morning I heard such a ruckus going on in the upstairs family room! I hurried down the hall and threw open the door to see what in the world was going on in there! Look!



    It's a tea party, Mad Hatter style...and I wasn't even invited! Umpf!



    I don't know which I'm more obssessed with these days...this precious Alice in Wonderland china designed by Paul Cardew.



    Or these adorable sock monkeys.



    They have magnets in their hands so they can actually grip the tea cup.



    Cute, cute, cute!




    You'll be seeing more of this china for a Tablescape Thursday sometime. I bought 6 place settings in the grown-up size...now I'm on the search for the perfect centerpiece to create a whimsical tablescape.



    I found the miniature tea set at HomeGoods for $19.99. Later, I located additional pieces in Marshalls, Tuesday Morning and on eBay.



    Tea set: Alice in Wonderland, Designed by Paul Cardew.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews