Letters From Santa

    Every year, when my kids were younger I always sent them a letter from Santa!  It was a simple letter that I would tweak from year to year.  I would print it out at home using my printer and fun holiday stationary.

    Letter from Santa

    I always included  a small silver ornament with the date engraved.  Again nothing fancy, usually the ornament came from Target and I choose silver because I thought it would be timeless.   The hubby has a small engraver (looks a lot like an electric pencil) that I would etch the date on the back or bottom. 

    Kids Silver Engraved Ornaments

    Enclose the letter and the ornament in a stamped envelope (one per child) that I would secretly put into the mailbox. 

    Kids love to get mail especially when it’s from SANTA!!!

    Here are some letters that I found.  Ones that are personalized and cost money have been noted with $$$. 

                        

           Seven Thirty Three                  Personalized Letter  $$$               Collection of 3 Printable

                          

             Santa Letters                           Personalized Letters  $$$                 Old World Santa Letter

     

    Enjoy,

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews