Sharing a Christmas Home Tour

    I'm sharing a few pics from the tour I went on today. I wasn't able to take pics in most of the homes, but a couple of homes did allow some photography. Please excuse angles and some less-than-focused pics. I had to take pics quickly as people were moving constantly all around the rooms and into and out of my shots. I have too many pics to show in one post...but here's a few...just for fun. :)





    I WANT a white picket fence~~~SIGH~~~




    Love this magnolia swag...













    Back porch decorated beautifully...




    This was on the back porch above...







    On a backyard picnic table...




    On a front porch...



    Hope you enjoyed coming along for part of the tour. Click HERE to see pics from another beautiful home I had the opportunity to tour and photograph last Christmas. :)

    See you tomorrow night for our Deck the Halls Linky Party. Come join in and share some of the "metamorphosis" your home is going through for the holidays.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews