The Ultimate Christmas Ornament Storage

    Wow...what a day! This evening I've been busy bringing Christmas trees up from the basement and boy, does my back feel it! Have you started on your trees, yet? Each year, I love to add a few new ornaments to my collection. I've gradually started collecting wildlife/hunt themed ornaments with the idea of perhaps doing a "themed" tree sometime. I don't have quite enough, yet...but I'm working on it.

    As I began taking out my ornaments this year, I remembered a post I did last year after Christmas where I shared how I store my most treasured ornaments...like the ones my family members have made...or ones containing photos of my son. :) I thought this year I'd show you these wonderful storage boxes now instead of after Christmas when it's really too late to be of help.

    Around 11-12 years ago, I purchased these two, fabric-covered, ornament storage boxes.




    The bottom one is covered completely in fabric and the top one has a fabric covered top. I loved how they looked and felt, but most of all I was impressed with their sturdy construction and the fact they came with acid-free archival paper. That told me these were not ordinary ornament boxes.




    Here's a view of the inside...




    I really like how the interior panels adjust to fit the size of the ornament.




    Their website states: "The ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT STORAGE box is the only Acid Free archival quality decorative box on the market, making it suitable for archival storage of family heirlooms and collectibles." I was impressed last year when I "googled" their name and discovered they were still in business all these years later. I think that says a lot about the product and the company itself.




    My boxes have held up beautifully...they still look virtually brand new. But the part I like most is each year when I take these boxes out and open them, my ornaments still look the way they did when I tucked them away the year before. :) In case you are wondering, I have not been paid to share this information. I just wanted to tell you about these wonderful boxes again this year in case you find it helpful. The company that makes these is called, Ultimate Christmas Storage and you'll find the ornament boxes along with more information at their website, HERE.
    (Above photo from Ultimate Christmas Storage website)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews