Amaze Me Monday #6

    It’s sad to see the holidays go…. but I’m ready to get back into my mundane day-to-day schedule. 

    How ‘bout you? 

    I didn’t get nearly as much stuff checked off my to-do list during our winter break as I would have liked.  Mainly, my house is the FUN house.   I have at least two (if not more) extra kids at my house 24/7 during the holiday break.   I’m not sure how my home ended up being the gathering spot but after you hear what I have planned for my next home make-over project,  I might not ever have a quite house again……

    You Ladies are so incredible talented!  Selecting only a few “AMAZING” linkies to show case is the hardest thing I do each week.  I love each and every entry.  Please keep them coming!

    Yes, we had a white Christmas in South Carolina!  Thank you Debbie from Debbiedoos for braving the cold weather to take some lovely photographs with her new camera!  (I thought about going outside but I liked the view so much better from inside my warm house! he he)

    The cutest ever Ruffled Table Runner by Rosy Red Button

    Bella Before and After shared these lovely Free Printable Calendars created by SWITCHEROOm

    While He Was Napping created this Personalized Sign and Chalkboard using two great mediums, chalkboard paint and vinyl!  I think this would be a great gift for anyone any time of the year!

     

    Let the PARTY begin!

    Please share your decorating, crafting, tutorial, giveaways and other related projects for another fun week!!!

    Linking up to the party is very simple.

    1. Copy/paste the web address of the specific blog post, NOT your blog home page.

    2. Add a title to your project.

    3. Choose a picture that best shows your project.

    Please grab this button and add it to your post or sidebar.

    Dittle Dattle

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews