Amaze Me Monday #8

    I hope you ladies are getting a ton of wonderful ideas from this blog party???  I know I sure am!  My want-to, have-to, must-do project list will never be empty.  You guys have the most fabulous ideas.  Thank you so much for sharing.

    A cool tray refurbished by Kristi from The Speckle Dog. 

    Frou-Fru Gal created this beautiful display. You got to check out how she made the embossed frame!

    embossed frame with vintage cocktail silverware

    Our Seven Dwarfs shares a great recipe and how-to on making your own yummy Sourdough Bread Starter!

    If you sew {or even if you don’t} you can really appreciate the work that goes into creating such a beautiful handmade quilt like the one that JAQs Studio made!  Fabulous

    IMG_1946

    Transform your hallways with board and batten like Jenny from Evolution of Style.  I love the wall treatment but I must say how much I adore the area rug too!

    Let’s PARTY like you mean it!

    Please share your decorating, crafting, tutorial, giveaways and other related projects for another fun week!!!

    Linking up to the party is very simple.

    1. Copy/paste the web address of the specific blog post, NOT your blog home page.

    2. Add a title to your project.

    3. Choose a picture that best shows your project.

    Please grab this button and add it to your post or sidebar.

    Dittle Dattle

    I would like to know…..

    I love to have large linky photos available to showcase your creations but is it taking too long to upload my blog page?  Please let me know if you like the format the way it is now or if you would like to see any changes.   Thank you for your input.

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews