Tackle Your Cleaning Chores

    Last week I posted several ideas how I stay financially organized with my New Year Traditions and Financial Notebook but today I want to share with you how I stay on top of my house cleaning.

    Easy Cleaning Chores

    I have tried some different cleaning programs, like Fly Lady, but I never could make them work for me until I found Motivated Mom’s Chore Planning System!  This is so easy to use.  It breaks down the basic home cleaning chores into tiny daily morsels!

    Motivated Mom's Chore Planning System

    Motivated Mom is like the Dave Ramsey of home cleaning!!!

    Let me add this…… this plan works if you follow it.   Yes some days I do better than others, some months are better than others, and some years are better than others.  If I don’t get to everything through the week, I will try to complete the chores on Saturday morning.

    weekly chore system

    I bought my planner back in 2007!  The first year I would just print off one month at a time, then quickly realized that in 2008 that if I printed off the entire year I could reuse it year after year and save on paper and ink.  Yes, the dates don’t match up but that doesn’t really bother me.  I have numbered the top of each weekly page with the week of the year.

    This planner is something I would have created on my own!  Luckily I found Motivated Moms.com and I didn’t have to. 

    claning basket

    I use an old berry basket to house all my cleaning needs for the daily chores.  I keep identical cleaning baskets, one upstairs in the hall closet and one downstairs under the powder room sink.  This makes it so easy to grab and go from room to room.

    Please, I would love to know if you have a system that works for you.

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews