Distinguished Laptop

    We have four identical laptops in our house.

    How do you tell them apart?

    You add vinyl!!!

    12065665921229970567cibo00_Ancient_Arabian_Motif_svg_med

    {My daughter’s laptop}

    vinyl laptop

    vinyl stickers on a laptop

    Do you love my antique desk?   I’ve had it for years.   It gets moved from room to room a lot because it just doesn’t fit with the rest of my décor.  I’m hoping one day I will find a perfect stop for it.

    12065665921229970567cibo00_Ancient_Arabian_Motif_svg_med

    {My youngest son’s laptop}

    line rider vinyl laptop

    Have you ever heard of Line Rider?  It’s a little internet game (if you will) where you can draw jumps with a line and then a little cartoon figure will ride on the course you have created.  There are different little line rider figures too.  I picked out this one on a sled.  I think this is so cute!  I was struggling to come up with something for him until I saw him playing it in the back seat of the car.   Perfect!

    label organizing

    In my attempt to keep peace in the house and get organized at the same time,  I printed off labels {using my label maker} to identify their laptop chargers.  Trust me…. everything is a possible fight. 

    labeling battery chargers

    I don’t know how long this label will last as much as my kids drag their laptops around from room to room.  It seems to stick on good and it fact I have a whole draw dedicated to unidentified charges…. I think I’m going to be going through the house and labeling all of our charges (cameras, cell phones, videos, PSPs, Gameboys, …..)

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews