Fab Friend Friday–Letter Lighting {The Swell Life}

    Fabulous letter light by Alexa at The Swell Life.  How great would this light be for a garden party, kids playroom, or change out the letters for numbers for a birthday party with the birthday goers birthdate or age! 

    letter lighting

    Want a quick and easy way to make your space look super hip in only a couple hours? I wish I could tell you that this was hard, but it was sooooo easy. It just took the time to randomly stick vinyl letter type stickers in various sizes (I purchased mine at Michaels) to a plain white paper lantern. You could do this with really any kind of plain sticker. It would also be cool if you used all of the same color but then put in a sticker in another color (I'm thinking red) for an added pop of color.
    I know you've seen me do this same sticker look on other projects, but since I have so many extra vinyl stickers, I decided to whip up another project! Besides, I never get tired of this graphic look! If it ain't broke, why fix it?


    DSC_1655
    another view

    Do you need some cool ideas for Valentine’s Day?  Then Alexa is your girl….  You must check out just a few of  her projectsPhoto Booth Strip Bow and Personalized Name Gift Wrap.

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews