Amaze Me Monday #20

    Hello My Friends!!

    I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Here in the southeast, we really have had some wild weather from gale force winds, awesome thunderstorms, golf ball size hale, and sprinkle in some lovely 80 degree days!  I stared my weekend on Friday by pampering myself with a pedicure, manicure, and had my hair colored and styled.   Saturday I spent most of my morning at Sherwin Williams paint sale!  I love when they run their 40% off sale along with a $10 off of $50 coupon!!!  I totally ROCKED the sale!!!  I got enough paint to paint the foyer walls, the trim, the second floor ceiling, and even threw in some deck stain…..a total of 14 gallons of paint.   Okay, now I’m broke….. but I ended up getting each gallon for just $20.75!!!  Isn’t that a great price for SW paint????  Today, I spent most of my day “mudding” (applying joint compound)  to the walls and ceiling in prep for painting and then very late in the day I hopped over to my dad’s workshop to build……… I share with you later this week what I’m up to! 

    This is the hardest thing I do all week…. picking out just a few of the wonderful projects from last week!  You’ll AMAZE ME each week with you fabulous projects!  Keep them coming.  I love it!!!

    Stenciled Trinket Box by The Sweet Survival

    DIY Lightbox by Cheri Quite Contrary

    Desk Makeover by The Uncluttered Lifestyle

    20 Minute Teriyaki Chicken & Rice by While He Was Napping

    DIY Pedestal Picture Frame by Fancy Frugal Life

    Spring Decorations by Pudel-Design

    Roman Shade by Cheap Chic Home

    Cabinet Door Picture Frame by At Home with K

     

    Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

    Dittle Dattle

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews