Easter Carrot Boxes

    I had to take a break from all the construction/remolding that I’ve been doing around the house to create a cute little treat box for Easter.  Plus I have withdrawals if I don’t get to use my Cricut machine on a regular bases. lol

    My niece and nephew will be coming in for a short visit and being a good aunt, I wanted to shower them with some Easter candy!

    Easter-Carrot-Paper-Box

    Easter-Carrot-Candy-Box

    I used my Cricut machine to design and cut out the box but anyone could print out the template on their computers and cut it out with scissors.  In fact, I found a printable template that I will share at the end of this post.Carrot-Box-Printable

    The tag was designed on in Photoshop and the egg shape papers were cut out on Cricut.  I printed all the scrapbook papers out on cardstock using my printer.

    Carrot-Printable-Box-filled-with-candy

    Sources:

    Carrot Box Template

    {I made my own but this an exact match}

    Scrapbook Paper 

    {orange paper with carrots and the coordinating green on green poke-a-dot paper}

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews